Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO or Search Engine Optimization, is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Quality of traffic: You want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer in your geographic market. For example, you’re an apple farmer and Google directs visitors who intended to search for “Apple products” such as an iphone, to your website. Not quality traffic.
Quantity of traffic: Once the quality is worked out, you want to ramp up the number of visitors clicking through from those search engine results pages.
Organic results: Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for. Other types of results are paid ad traffic and search result traffic which is also a golden opportunity.
One Time Service
- Install or update SEO Plugins
- Optimize up to 15 pages
- Install or update caching plugins
- Add or Update Google and Bing Accounts
- Submit new sitemaps to Google and Bing
- Basic SEO before/after report card
Twice as Good
- Two SEO services, approximately 45 days apart
- All features in the first package
- Measure performance and tweak pages
- Update content on non-performing pages
- Update Google and Bing Accounts
- Review sitemaps and update as necessary
- SEO before/after report card
- Initial SEO Package
- Monthly SEO tweaking
- Monthly review of SEO Plugins
- Optimize up to 5 additional pages per month
- Monthly review of caching plugins
- Monthly review of Google and Bing accounts
- Monthly review of sitemaps and crawl stats
- Monthly SEO report card
- Recommendations for content changes
- First access to new tools and features
Google My Business Listing Management
Google My Business listings are quickly becoming the most relevant source for high quality and high quantity local search traffic. Google is quietly adding value to searchers by presenting specific content at the top of search results. You’ve already seen this when searching for weather for a specific city, hotels, flights and now businesses! Are you familiar with the map at the top of some results? Or the business listed on the side? You can have these top spots with a Google My Business account.
Here are some interesting data points from September 2019:
46% of all Google searches have a local intent – That’s about 1.6 billion searches per day where people are looking for products, services, and information in their location
93% of local searches now feature Google My Business listings – There’s a lot of people using Google every day for local purposes. And now we know that virtually all of those searches feature Google My Business listings.
68% of people contact a business directly from search results – If they’re on a mobile device, all someone needs to do is tap a link.
And most importantly…
“88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.” (Source: Forbes)
- Claim or setup your profile
- Add hours, description, short name, etc
- Add product and service descriptions
- Add up to 50 photos
- Manage the verification process
- Research citations and make recommendations
- Provide content for requesting client reviews
- Create a new post weekly (posts expire in 7 days)
- Manage citations monthly
- Update listing monthly
- Request reviews monthly