Northnet Media would like to help you GROW YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE with a free grant!
If you’re a small business in Ontario, you can receive money to grow your business online using a website makeover, SEO campaign, and digital marketing strategy. Application deadline is September 30, 2023!
Does your business need a boost to bring more customers to your front door?
You may be eligible to receive $2,500 to put towards improving your online presence.
YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT… THAT’S A FREE $2,500!
Are you interested?
As a web development company, Northnet Media is offering a free consultation call to introduce you to the grant application process and walk you through the web services that will help you boost your online presence.
Maybe you need a new web site design, or add ecommerce to your current website. Perhaps some search engine optimization or updates to your existing website…or maybe it’s time to get started with a new digital marketing campaign.
All of these services will boost your online visibility & presence, resulting in putting you in front of more eyes – namely, the eyes of your target audience!
And what’s not to love about being able to achieve that using free money?!
How It Works:
After receiving a FREE assessment call, you’ll go through the application process to receive the grant and begin to put this cash to work in growing your business.
And we know as a busy entrepreneur, you’ll want to put your website updates in the hands of a trusted, local web team. That’s where we can help with…
– Website redesign, with an assessment on content improvements to be made
– Development of your online store, complete with plugins to optimize it
– Implementation of new features on your website to improve user experience
– SEO campaign to get your website ranking higher in search results; while driving more traffic to it
– Digital Marketing campaign to improve your online presence and following through profile set-ups, email campaigns, blog posts, and more (a plan will be tailored to your business and needs)
If you’re interested, don’t delay. The current application period closes on September 30, 2023 – or sooner, if all available grant funds are claimed!